Listed below are the agendas, minutes and reports for the Development and Infrastructure Committee of Council. All documents are in pdf format and require the Adobe Reader be installed on your pc. The Adobe Reader is free and available for download from the Adobe Website.
NOTE: Please note that only items listed in the agenda and that require links are repeated below the agenda and reference should always be made to the agenda at the top of the page.
AGENDA MINUTES WEBCASTS 1 pm and 6:30 pm Recommendations to Council Meeting July 15, 2013.
Afternoon Session: 1:00 p.m.
Staff may not be in attendance to respond to queries on items contained in the Consent Agenda. Members of Council are requested to contact the department head or author of the report prior to the meeting for any necessary clarification.
1. Report providing the Take Action Burlington: Environment Update (April - June 2013).
(CSI-17-13) (App A)
2. Report recommending approval of a variance to the sign by-law for 3251 Appleby Line.
3. Memorandum from Mike Spicer, Director of Transit regarding contract renewal of the
electronic farebox system. (DI-27-13)
Delegations to the Development and Infrastructure Committee meeting must register, either in writing, (fax 905-335-7675 or e-mail email@example.com) or by telephone 905-335-7600, ext. 7458 with the Clerks Department, no later than 8:45 a.m. the day of the meeting. Each delegation at the committee meeting will be allowed a maximum of ten minutes to present their support or opposition to the matter before the Standing Committee. For expediency, groups or associations should appoint a spokesperson to represent the views of the group.
None known at time of printing.
4. Report recommending endorsement of terms of reference and approval for a request for
proposal process regarding the Old Lakeshore Road Precinct Waterfront Study. (PB-59-13)
5. Report recommending receipt of the Burlington Draft Community Energy Plan.
(CSI-23-13), (Appx. A) (Appx.B)
6. Report recommending approval to adopt Official Plan Amendment No. 89 for 3455 North
Service Road (IKEA Properties Limited). (PB-62-13)
7. Burlington Executive Airport update
Evening Session: 6:30 p.m.
8. Report recommending approval to pursue federal recognition of the Battle of Lake Ontario
through a designation and plaque at Spencer Smith Park. (PB-39-13)
9. Report providing information regarding the site plan control process review. (PB-56-13)
10. Report recommending approval of a Public Tree By-law. (RPM-09-13) (A) (B) (C) (D)
11. Report providing a summary of the Private Tree By-law Feasibility Study.
(RPM-08-13) (A) (B) (C) (D) (E) (F)
Regarding CSI-23-13: 1) Staff Presentation 2) Memo from Allan Magi, Executive Director,
Corporate Strategic Initiatives 3) Delegation email and memo
Regarding PB-56-13, RPM-8-13 and RPM-9-13 Tree Bylaws and Site Plan Review: Staff Presentation
Burlington Executive Airport Update #2
Regarding IKEA (PB-62-13) Delegation notes