Mayor Rick Goldring
The Mayor’s office is located on the 8th floor of Burlington City Hall. City Hall is on the west side of Brant Street, one block north of Lakeshore Road, in the City's downtown area.
Hours of operation are: Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
City of Burlington,
426 Brant Street, P.O. Box 5013
Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 3Z6
Burlington Chamber of Commerce: 2015 Mayor's State of the City Address
Each year the Chamber of Commerce hosts the Mayor's State of the City Address. This year the event takes place on February 18th. More information and tickets are available on the Chamber's website.
City and Regional Committees
Burlington Committees of Council
- Audit Committee
- Committee of the Whole
- Community & Corporate Services Committee
- Development & Infrastructure Committee
- Planning and Public Works Committee
Local Boards & Committees
Regional Boards & Committees
- Large Urban Mayor’s Caucus of Ontario
- Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance
- Association of Municipalities of Ontario