Welcome to the Finance Department Homepage!
Our mission is to provide the corporation with excellent financial planning, leadership, controllership, and operational services to ensure Burlington taxpayers and stakeholders benefit from an efficient, effective and accountable City government that is financially sustainable.
The Finance department provides accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting, payroll and purchasing services to the organization as well as financial planning leadership for staff and Council and property tax collection assistance to the public.
Financial Statements and Performance Measures
- 2006 Financial Report
- 2007 Financial Report
- 2008 Financial Report
- 2009 Financial Report
- 2007 Municipal Performance Measures Program (MPMP)
- 2008 Municipal Performance Measures Program (MPMP)
- 2010 City of Burlington Financial Statements
- 2011 City of Burlington Financial Statements
- 2011 City of Burlington Trust Fund Statements
- 2011 Municipal Performance Measures Program
- 2012 Public Sector Salary Disclosure
Taxes and Assessment
For tax and assessment information, please see Taxes and Assessment.
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Information on Ontario Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)
- Audit Committee
- Budget and Corporate Services Committee (BCS)