Living in Burlington
- Burlington Events CalendarA community-driven listing of upcoming events and activites. Please check with our Parks and Recreation department for information on getting your event listed.
- Downtown BurlingtonInformation on: Burlington Downtown, Downtown projects and initatives, the Waterfront
- Emergency ServicesInformation on: Emergency Plan, Emergency Preparedness Guide, Ambulance Services, Fire Services, Hospital Services, Police Services, Public Access Defibrillation Units
- EnvironmentInformation on: Air Quality Issues (Climate Change, Energy, Idling, Smog), Environmental Corner Articles, Environmental Management Plan, Environmental Reports to Council, Healthy Green Spaces (Pesticides, Yellowfish Road Program, Creeks, Litter, Forestry) with links to the Region of Halton
- Moving to Burlington
- Summer Fun
- Taxes and Assessment
- The Burlington StoryBurlington is widely recognized as a great Canadian city. Not only do 95 per cent of Burlington residents rate their quality of life as excellent or good, but MoneySense magazine has named Burlington the best mid-sized city in Canada and the third best city of any size for 2013.
- Visiting Friends and Family?Visit Tourism Burlington for information on local accommodations, dining, things to see and do, shopping, local and Canadian souvenirs, maps, books and more.
- Walking, Cycling and DrivingInformation on: Parking Information, Road and Facility Lighting, Road Maintenance, Safety Zones, Sidewalk and Bikeway Maintenance, Traffic Services, Traffic Signals
- Winter Weather
[Top] [Printer-Friendly Page]