NOTE: Only items listed in the agenda and that require links are repeated below. Reference should always be made to the agenda at the top of this page.
All documents are in pdf format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader be installed on your pc. Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CC-53-06-1 Correspondence dated February 23, 2006, from Marc Begin, 211 Old Orchard Road, Burlington L7T 2G4, concerning the Corkscrew Willow Tree on White Oaks Drive.
CC-53-06-2 Report concerning a request for the removal of a mature Corkscrew Willow located in the City road allowance (RPM-7/06, March 10, 2006).
CC-54-06 Correspondence dated March 17, 2006, from Paul Maynard, Wipeout Specialty Cleaning Inc., 754 Francis Road, Burlington L7T 4A3, concerning the removal of graffiti from City property.
- CC-55-06 Report recommending acceptance of the Tansley Woods Board’s motion to dissolve, and to formally recognize the Board for its contribution to the community (PR-15/06, March 3, 2006).
- CC-56-06-1 Report recommending approval of the City of Burlington 10-Year Cultural Strategy (PR-11/06, March 3, 2006).
- CC-56-06-2 Correspondence dated March 12, 2006, from Gail Gray, 3252 Greenbough Crescent, Burlington L7M 3A6, expressing support for Parks and Recreation Department Report PR-11/06 outlining the Cultural Strategy for the City of Burlington.
- CC-57-06 Report recommending amendments to the City’s Investment Policy (F-17/06, March 10, 2006).
- Report presenting the Traffic Management Plan developed by the Royal Drive Neighbourhood Traffic Calming Committee and recommending the installation of a sidewalk on the west side of Royal Drive from Mountainside Drive to Mount Forest Drive (TT-16/06, March 7, 2006).
- CC-59-06 Report recommending authorization for the Mayor and City Treasurer to sign the Letter of Agreement between the Province of Ontario and the City of Burlington regarding the Dedicated Gas Tax Funds for Public Transportation Program (TT-13/06, March 8, 2006).
- CC-60-06 Report concerning the use of School Crossing Guards at Special Events (TT-15/06, March 13, 2006).