Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website.
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CD-36-06 Report concerning a request by Emery Homes Burlington Limited (Emery Homes) to permit the installation of a sales trailer (PL-7/06, March 1, 2006).
- CD-37-06 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 51-1993 to permit a ground sign with a reduced front yard setback at 5200 Mainway, Rowhedge Construction Ltd. (PL-20/06, February 17, 2006).
- CD-38-06 Report recommending the assumption of Arlington Heights Subdivision (E-15/06, March 8, 2006).
- CD-39-06 Report requesting approval of a Standard Pedestrian Crossing Agreement between the City of Burlington and Canadian National Railway Company for the at-grade level pedestrian crossing on Graham’s Lane at CNR HB Mile 31.84 Oakville Subdivision, Burlington, Ontario (E-19/06, March 3, 2006).
- CD-40-06 Report recommending the prohibition of motor vehicle traffic from Burloak Drive between Upper Middle Road and the top of bank to Bronte Creek (L-8/06, February 13, 2006).
- CD-41-06 Report requesting approval for the tender award for Stratheden Drive, Strathallan Avenue, Newbold Drive, Newbold Court and Bruce Street Reconstruction (E-18/06, March 8, 2006).
- CD-42-06 Report presenting the financing of over expenditures incurred on the Cavendish Drive Area and on the Meadowhill Road and Bevan Drive Area minor reconstruction projects (E-20/06, March 9, 2006).
Discussion of Item:
- CD-43-06 Report concerning applications to amend the City’s Official Plan and Zoning By-law 2020, as amended, for lands located at 2047, 2051, and 2059 Lakeshore Road and 384 Pearl Street, 360 On Pearl Inc.
(PL-9/06, March 14, 2006).
- CD-44-06 Report concerning revised applications for a Plan of Subdivision and amendments to the City’s Official Plan and Zoning By-law 2020, as amended, for lands located at 3204 Appleby Line, Emery Investments (PL-19/06, March 15, 2006).
- CD-45-06 Report recommending approval of a City-Initiated Official Plan Amendment that adjusts the locations of collector roads and corresponding land use designations in the Alton Community (PL-21/06, March 14, 2006).
- CD-46-06 Report recommending approval of the traffic calming plan for the planned subdivisions of the Alton community (TT-14/06, March 9, 2006).
- CD-47-06 Report providing information on the costs of producing a scale model or three dimensional map of the downtown (DI-4/06, March 14, 2006).
CD-48-06 Report recommending receipt and circulation of the Draft Plains Road Corridor Urban Design Guidelines to the public for comment (PL-12/06, February 27, 2006). Note: Appendix to Pl-12-96
CDC Memo Additional items to be considered for the Community Development Committee meeting on Monday, March 27, 2006
Memorandum dated March 22, 2006, from Marilyn Lagzdins, Co-ordinator of Development Review, concerning revisions to recommendations made in Planning Department Report PL-9/06
Correspondence dated March 17, 2006, from Richard E. Lewis, Development Coordinator, Paletta International Corporation, concerning recommendations made in Planning Department Report PL-19/06
CDC Memo #2
Memorandum dated March 24, 2006, from Mike Greenlee, Senior Planner, concerning Draft Plan of Subdivision Conditions: Traffic Calming – Traffic Calming Report TT-14/06 (Item CD-46-06) and Planning Department Report PL-19/06 (Item CD-44-06).