Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word use on burlington.ca
The City uses Adobe's .pdf file format to provide information such as minutes, agendas, and forms. We also provide Microsoft Word documents for certain applications. PDF files (.pdf) can be accessed by using Adobe's Acrobat Reader. Word files (.doc) can be read by a variety of word processing software, including Open Office and Google Docs as well as Microsoft Word.
- Agendas and Minutes
- Agendas and Minutes (Pre-2014)
- Burlington, Our Future Strategic Plan 2011-2014
- City Update
- Corporate Policies
- Council Information PackagesCouncil Information Packages contain news releases, updates and correspondence items of interest to the Mayor and Members of Council.
- Engineering Contract Documents
- Engineering Standard DrawingsThis manual contains standard drawings unique to the City of Burlington and shall take precedence over Ontario Provincial Standards (OPS). For standards not found in this manual refer to OPS. For Geometric Design Standards not included herein, refer to the Geometric Design Standards for Ontario Highways prepared by the Ministry of Transportation.
- Engineering Tenders
- Official Plan
- Purchasing Bid Requests
- Zoning By-Law 2020