- Basement FloodingInformation on: Halton Region’s Basement Flood Prevention Subsidy Program.
Halton Region is now offering a one-time Basement Flood Prevention Subsidy, to assist Halton residents who have a history of basement floods caused by a backup or surcharge of the sanitary sewer system and those residents who have not experienced flooding but would like to correct improper storm water connections and install a backwater valve
- Cemetery ServicesCemetery Services are operated under the Roads and Parks Maintenance Department providing highly sensitive and special care and understanding to those wishing to remember and celebrate the life of a loved one.
- Living in Burlington
- Loose Leaf Pick-upInformation on: Leaf Collection Program and the Region of Halton Yard Waste Collection
- Online ServicesInformation on: Engineering Tenders, Government Representatives, Licences and Permits, Parking Ticket Information, Property Assessment, Property Information Requests, Purchasing Bid Requests, and RecExpress
- Recycling & GarbageInformation on: Halton Region Waste Management
- Resident Information
- Snow ControlInformation on: snow clearing from city roads and sidewalks.
- Understanding Lot DrainageInformation on residential lot drainage and what you can do to lessen the impact of surface flooding caused by heavy rainfall.
- Water and Wastewater ServicesInformation on: Halton Region’s Water and Wastewater Services. Contact Halton Region by dialing 311 or 905-825-6000 or TTY 905-927-9833.
[Top] [Printer-Friendly Page]