- BizPaLBizPal is a collaboration between the Government of Canada and participating provincial/territorial, regional, and municipal governments. New business owners can take advantage of online access to a customized list of potential permits and licences from all levels of government that you may require to operate your business.
- Business in Burlington
- COBStorePay a parking ticket, renew a license, submit a Property Information Request or donate to the Burlington Performing Arts Centre
- Government RepresentativesThis page will help you locate your Municipal, Regional, Provincial MPP, and Federal MP representative, including school board trustees.
- Parking Exemptions OnlineThe City of Burlington offers "temporary on-street parking" as a short-term solution to residents who may have parking needs that can not be fulfilled in their garage or on their driveway.
- Parking Ticket InformationFind out about parking by-laws, paying your tickets, where you can park in Burlington and other general information.
- POA CourtsPOA (Provincial Offences Act) governs how charges are processed and prosecuted. It applies to all provincial statutes as well as municipal by-laws and some minor federal contraventions. Click this link to access their website.
- Property Tax Assessment OnlineAn online tool to look up your property tax assessment.
- RecExpressParks and Recreation's online program registration.
- Citizen Service RequestUse this online form to submit a Service Request such as a Pot Hole repair.
[Top] [Printer-Friendly Page]