CCS AGENDA - OCTOBER 3, 2006
Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CC-162-06 Report updating the current lists of Staff Directions and recommending revised distribution of those lists (CL-14/06, September 18, 2006).
- CC-163-06 Report recommending electronic submission of municipal election financial reports (CL-15/06, September 20, 2006).
- CC-164-06 Report outlining the 2006 Christmas Parade road closures (TT-55/06, September 7, 2006).
- CC-165-06 Reporting concerning the 2005 Annual Collision Review Summary (TT-52/06, September 21, 2006).
- CC-166-06 Report concerning public art funding and the future development of a Public Art Plan (PR-28/06, September 11, 2006).
- CC-167-06 Report outlining the apportionment of taxes (F-60/06, September 20, 2006).
- CC-168–06 Report providing an overview of current capital projects, and the recommended closure of 130 projects (F-59/06, September 18, 2006).
- CC-169-06 Report concerning the purchase of used engine and transmission drive train packages requiring an exemption to the Procurement By-Law (TT-59/06, September 19, 2006).
- CC-170-06 Report concerning Fothergill Boulevard Traffic Calming Plan (TCP) (TT-57/06, September 21, 2006).
- CD-171-06 Report recommending new Burlington Fire Department Rates and Fees for fire prevention activities (BFD-4/06, July 11, 2006).
- CC-172-06 Memorandum dated September 22, 2006, from Evelyn Eichenbaum, Committee Clerk, concerning a delegation from the Burlington Museums Board.
- CC-173-06 Correspondence dated September 21, 2006, from Mark Kippen, President, Burlington Professional Firefighters Association, Local 1552, 533 Brant Street, Suite 5, Burlington L7R 2G6, concerning presumptive legislation for firefighters in Ontario.
- CC-174-06 Report presenting the recommendations of the Citizens Committee on Council Remuneration (CL-13/06, September 21, 2006).
- CC-175-06 Report outlining the 2007 schedule of standing committee and Council meetings (CL-12/06, September 13, 2006).
- CC-176-06 Report recommending Development Application Approval Process (DAAP) fee increases resulting from the Bill 124 fees review (F-58/06, September 15, 2006).
- CC-177-06 Report concerning the renegotiated Reciprocal Agreement between Halton District School Boards & Area Municipalities (PR-31/06, August 14, 2006).
- CC-178-06 Report concerning amendments to the shareholder direction for Burlington Hydro Electric Inc. (L- 47/06, September 22, 2006). To be distributed September 26, 2006.
- CC-179-06 Report recommending the addition of a School Crossing Guard at Hager and Baldwin (TT-58/06, September 15, 2006).
- CC-180-06 Report outlining the results of a study regarding reconstruction of the Burlington transit Operations Centre at 3332 Harvester Road (TT-47/06, September 22, 2006).
CC-178-06-1 Report concerning amendments to the shareholder direction for Burlington Hydro Electric Inc. (L-47/06
, September 22, 2006).
CC-178-06-2 Appendix “A”
to Legal Department Report L-47/06, dated September 22, 2006, concerning amendments to the shareholder direction for Burlington Hydro Electric Inc. (L-47/06, September 22, 2006).