CDC - September 11, 2006
Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CD-192-06 Report recommending tree removals and transplanting at the waterfront as part of the Brant Street Pier project (DI-12/06, August 4, 2006).
- CD-193-06 Report providing an update on the status of the Southern Ontario Gateway Council (E-51/06, August 21, 2006).
- CD-194-06 Report recommending approval of minor reconstruction in the Cavendish Drive area and related funding (E-54/06, August 29, 2006).
- CD-195-06 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 51-1993 to permit an increased total sign area for 1225 Fairview Street (PL-82/06, August 9, 2006).
- CD-196-06 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 51-1993 to permit a ground sign for a home-based business at 627 Guelph Line (PL-83/06, August 11, 2006).
- CD-197-06 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 51-1993 to permit two ground signs with reduced setbacks at 700 Burloak Drive (PL-84/06, August 14, 2006).
- CD-198-06 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 51-1993 to permit an increased total sign area at 1450 Headon Road (PL-90/06, August 21, 2006).
- CD-199-06 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 51-1993 to permit a reduced side yard setback at 1881 Fairview Street (PL-91/06, August 21, 2006).
- CD-200-06 Report recommending amendments to the Property Standards By-law to allow By-law Enforcement Officers to enforce the requirement for adequate heat in rented dwelling accommodation within Burlington (B-9/06, August 10, 2006).
- CD-201-06 Report recommending approval of an Official Plan Amendment, Rezoning and Parkway Belt Applications for lands located at 1491 Plans Road West and 789 Edge Moor Avenue – Homes by Oakbrook (PL-66/06, August 22, 2006).
- CD-202-06 Report recommending approval of an application to rezone lands located at 2260 – 2396 Industrial Street – Industrial Street (Burlington) Inc. (PL-65/06, August 23, 2006).
- CD-203-06 Memorandum dated August 25, 2006, from John Bolognone, Supervisor of Committee Services, concerning a delegation regarding Solid Gold.
- CD-204-06 Report concerning the reconstruction of St. Clair Avenue from Guelph Line to Rossmore Boulevard (E-37/06, August 15, 2006).
- CD-205-06 Report recommending approval of an application for registration of a plan of condominium at an existing 20-unit rental-housing complex (PL-85/06, August 15, 2006).
- CD-206-06 Report recommending the approval to the proposed minor amendments to Building Permit By-law 56-2005 to implement current legislation and fees, and to introduce a section related to hoarding and fencing at construction sites (B-6/06, August 16, 2006).
- CD-202-06-2 Memorandum dated September 7, 2006, from Greg Simon – Policy Planner II, Planning Department, concerning an application to rezone lands located at 2260-2396 Industrial Street – Industrial Street (Burlington) Inc.
- CD-211-06 Report providing an update on the Travelodge Lands Master Plan (DI-7/06, September 8, 2006).
- CD-212-06 Report recommending approval for the financing of the emergency Howard Road culvert replacement (E-59/06, September 6 , 2006).
- CD-213-06 Memorandum dated September 8, 2006, from Tim Commisso, General Manager, Development & Infrastructure, providing an update on Item CD-56-06-1 – Waterdown Road.
- CD-214-06 Memorandum dated September 8, 2006, from Tom Eichenbaum, Director of Engineering, providing an update on COMRIF (Application for Intake 3) – Construction of King Road/CNR Underpass.