CCS - May 30, 2006
Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CC-83-06 Report outlining the Financial Status of the City of Burlington as at March 31, 2006 (F-36/06, May 12, 2006 ).
- CC-84-06 Report recommending approval of a tax exemption by-law for a portion of 390 Brant Street (F-34/06, April 28, 2006 ).
- CC-85-06 Report concerning the bridge financing agreement between the City and the Burlington Art Centre (F-42/06, May 12, 2006 ).
- CC-86-06 Report outlining the financial results for Burlington Hydro (F-38/06, May 10, 2006 ).
- CC-87-06 Report recommending the implementation of parking restrictions on Spring Gardens Road and Botanical Drive (TT-7/06, April 8, 2006 ).
- CC-88-06 Report outlining road closures during the Sound of Music Festival (TT-27/06, May 12, 2006 ).
- CC-89-06 Report outlining a re-evaluation of the Cedar Springs Road Neighbourhood Traffic Management Plan (TT-29/06, May 5, 2006 ).
- CC-90-06 Report providing a Team Burlington update and SWOT analysis (CorpServ-7/06, May 17, 2006 ).
- CC-91-06 Memorandum dated May 19, 2006, from Julie Bettiol, Chair, Burlington Public Library Board, recommending amendments to By-law 70-2003, a by-law to establish the Burlington Public Library Board.
- CC-92-06 Report outlining the City of Burlington Five-Year Festivals and Events Strategy (PR-33/06 , May 7, 2006).
- CC-93-06-1 Correspondence dated May 18, 2006, from Pam Belgrade, Executive Director, Tourism Burlington, outlining an update to Community and Corporate Services Committee of Tourism Burlington.
- CC-93-06-2 Report providing an update on Tourism Burlington (PR-32/06, May 17, 2006 ).
- CC-93-06-3 Correspondence dated May 18, 2006, from Gordon Langford, Chair, Burlington Hotel Association, announcing the implementation of a Destination Marketing Fee in Burlington.
- CC-94-06 Memorandum dated May 18, 2006, from Gary Murphy, Chair, Burlington Cycling Committee, 5070 Spruce Avenue, Burlington L7L 1M8, regarding the Waterfront Multi-purpose Trail between Burlington and Hamilton.
- CC-95-06 Report concerning the renaming of Kiwanis Arena (PR-18/06, May 3, 2006 ).
- CC-96-06 Report outlining the development of a renewal plan for Mountainside Park (PR-27/06, May 17, 2006 ).
- CC-97-06 Report providing an update regarding the funding gap for the roads asset category and long-term capital requirements for transit (E-24/06, May 17, 2006 ).
- CC-101-06 Report providing an update on the Downtown Parking Strategy approved May 1, 2006, and recommending delayed implementation of some items regarding parking in the downtown (TT-35/06, May 25, 2006 ).