CCS - August 1, 2006
Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CC-129-06 Report recommending the write-off of unearned taxes under Section 357/358 of the Municipal Act (F-52/06, July 12, 2006 ).
- CC-130-06 Report recommending approval of the staging the United Way Fall Kick Off Event on Saturday, September 16, 2006 (TT-44/06, July 7, 2006 ).
- CC-131-06 Report recommending approval of the staging of the CIBC Run For The Cure charitable event on October 1, 2006 (TT-46/06, July 10, 2006).
- CC-132-06 Report recommending revisions to the current Neighbourhood Traffic Management Policy (TT-33/06, July 12, 2006 ).
- CC-133-06 Report recommending authorization of a new Roads Maintenance Agreement between the City of Burlington and the Regional Municipality of Halton regarding maintenance services on Regional roads located within the City of Burlington (RPM-18/06, July 14, 2006 ).
- CC-134-06 Report providing information on the Town of Oakville/Halton Helping Hands Driveway Snow Windrow Removal Program (RPM-19/06, July 14, 2006 ).
- CC-135-06 Report recommending approval of Burlington’s continued participation in the Halton 311 initiative (ITS-4/06, July 17, 2006 ).
- CC-136-06 Report recommending approval of tree removals and replacements at Mainway Arena in order to accommodate the parking lot reconstruction (PR-37/06, July 11, 2006 ).
- CC-137-06-1 Report recommending the retention of outside legal counsel with respect to the City’s Hydro Electric company and subsidiaries (L-31/06, July 14, 2006 ).
- CC-138-06 Report recommending approval of the revised Corporation of the City of Burlington Automatic Aid/Routine Assistance and Mutual Aid/Reciprocal Assistance Agreement with the City of Hamilton (BFD-6/06, July 7, 2006 ).
- CC-139-06 Report concerning the 2006 – 2015 transit service review (TT-39/06, July 21, 2006 ).
- CC-140-06 Correspondence dated July 10, 2006, from Barbara E. Teatero, Director of Museums, concerning the Museums Board’s 2005 Annual Report and an update on expansion plans for Joseph Brant Museum.
- CC-141-06 Correspondence dated July 12, 2006, from Michelle Straka, 5883 Blue Spruce Avenue, Burlington L7L 7N7, concerning the soccer lights in Orchard Community Park.
- CC-142-06 Report recommending the installation of parking meters on the west side of Nelson Avenue from Lakeshore Road to Elgin Street (TT-49/06, July 18, 2006 ).
- CC-143-06 Report recommending endorsement of the hosting of the 2007 International Youth Conference (MO-2/06, July 13, 2006 ).
- CC-147-06-1 Report recommending the award of tender for the Brant Street Pier construction (DI-9/06, July 28, 2006) .