Councillor Marianne Meed Ward
The Councillor’s office is located on the 7th floor of Burlington City Hall. City Hall is on the west side of Brant Street, one block north of Lakeshore Road, in the City's downtown area.
Hours of operation are: Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
City of Burlington,
426 Brant Street, P.O. Box 5013
Burlington, Ontario, Canada L7R 3Z6
City and Regional Committees
Burlington Committees of Council
Local Boards & Committees
- Burlington Downtown Business Association Board of Management
- Burlington Waterfront Committee
- Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- Friends of Freeman Station Inc.
- Heritage Burlington Advisory Committee
- Heritage Umbrella Group
- Joseph Brant Hospital Board of Governors
- Sound of Music Festival Board of Directors
- Ward 2 Citizens Advisory Committee
Regional Boards & Committees
- Elderly Services Advisory Committee
- Halton Community Housing Corporation Board
- Regional Council
- Health and Social Services Committee