Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
Memorandum dated March 14, 2007 from John Doyle, Chair, Burlington Museums Board, Asset Development Committee regarding the Joseph Brant Museum Campaign Feasibility Study prepared by Wayne Hussey Consulting Inc.
BP-35-07 Report recommending approval of the 2007 Proposed Budget and Tax Levy – Burlington Downtown Business Improvement Area (F-24/07, March 6, 2007).
BP-36-07 Report recommending approval of the 2007 Proposed Budget and Tax Levy – Aldershot Business Community Business Improvement Area(F-25/07, March 6, 2007).
MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- BP-37-07 Report recommending referral of City of Burlington Service Assessment to the strategic planning and proposed reorganization processes (CM-7/07, March 16, 2007).
- BP-38-07-1 Report providing a summary of proposed Council amendments to the 2007 Current Budget (F03-07, March 9, 2007).
- BP-38-07-2 Correspondence dated March 8, 2007 from Performing Arts Burlington, 492 Locust Street, Unit 1, Burlington L7S 1V2 recommending support for the Theatre Supervisor recommendation in the 2007 Current Budget.
- BP-39-07 Report presenting the updated 2007-2009 Multi-Year Current Budget Simulation (F-13-07, March 12, 2007).
- BP-40-07 Memorandum dated March 16, 2007 from Kim Phillips, City Clerk, regarding referral of 2007 Capital Budget recommendations from the March 7, 2007 Budget & Strategic Planning Committee Meeting.
- BP-40-07-2 Memorandum dated March 22, 2007, from Jennifer Kaye, Community Development Planner – Culture and Recreation, providing a business case for the Public Art Plan in the Capital Budget.
- BP-40-07-3 Correspondence from Terry Harvey, Director of Special Projects and Peter Summers, General Manager, Burlington Youth Soccer Club, providing answers to questions from the B&SP meeting of March 7, 2007.