Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
- CD-123-07 Report providing an update on the status of the Halton Region’s Accelerated Cast Iron Water Main Rehabilitation Program (ACIWR) as it relates to the City’s road rehabilitation program (E-43/07, June 22, 2007).
PUBLIC MEETING NO. 12-2007 – APPLICATIONS TO REGISTER A PLAN OF SUBDIVISION AND REZONE LANDS LOCATED AT 4083 THOMAS ALTON BOULEVARD WITHIN THE ALTON COMMUNITY – MATTAMY (RICHARDSON) LTD.
a) Staff Overview:
b) Pre-registered Delegations:
c) Delegations from the Floor:
d) Discussion of Item:
- CD-124-07 Report recommending approval of applications for a Plan of Subdivision and rezoning to permit a residential Plan of Subdivision containing 20 detached dwelling lots (including the Thomas Alton Homestead, a designated building) and adjacent neighbourhood node (PL-50/07, June 22, 2007).
e) Formulation of Motion(s):
Delegations to the Community Development Committee meeting must register, either in writing (fax 905 335-7881 or e-mail email@example.com) or by telephone 905 335-7698 with the Clerks Department, prior to noon hour on the day of the Standing Committee Meeting. Each delegation at the committee meeting will be allowed a maximum of ten minutes to present their support or opposition to the matter before the Standing Committee. For expediency, groups or associations should appoint a spokesperson to represent the views of the group. Please note that the Standing Committee will not entertain delegations on a subject unless there is an item on the agenda pertaining to that subject.
1. Guy Sheppard, 3194 Lansdown Drive, Burlington, ON L7M 1J9, representing the Sustainable Development Committee, will appear to speak to the memorandum regarding the Executive Summary for the “State of the Environment Report III” and related recommendations.
- CD-125-07 Memorandum dated June 26, 2007, from Guy Sheppard, Chair of the Burlington Sustainable Development Committee, presenting and seeking endorsement of the Committee’s Executive Summary for the “State of the Environment Report III”.
- CD-126-07 Report presenting the 2007 Annual State of the Downtown and recommending approval to develop a project brief and work plan of proposed downtown matters in consultation with affected departments for further consideration as part of the 2008 budget process (DI-05/07, June 21, 2007).
Note: Staff will be providing a powerpoint presentation on this item.
- CD-127-07 Report recommending approval of the Aldershot Business Improvement Association’s proposal to install banners and sponsorship plaques on utility poles along Plains Road West (B-5/07, June 25, 2007).
- CD-128-07 Report recommending appointment of three Councillors to the City of Burlington’s Licensing Committee for the 2007 – 2010 term of Council (CL-13/07, June 28, 2007).