How to Rent
We are committed to a fair and balanced allocation of public recreational spaces for all Burlington residents. Recognizing the ever changing landscape and increased demand for recreational services, we are responsive to community needs and our recreational facilities and services are delivered in a fair and equitable manner.
The following facility types are available for rent:
- Arena ice/floor (interactive map)
- Gymnasiums (including Burlington Public and Catholic Schools) (interactive map)
- Meeting/multipurpose rooms
- Sport Fields (interactive map)
- Pools (interactive map)
One Time Booking (Non Bulk)
To request a one-time booking for a function that is of a social nature (birthday party, anniversary, etc.), please complete the Rental Space Application Form on our How to Rent page.
To host a meeting, recreational event or program at any City of Burlington facilty, the City requires liability insurance protection. For more information, please call 905-335-7738.
Facility Space Allocation - Fall/Winter/Spring Season
New FWS bulk user groups interested in booking facilities on an on-going basis during the Fall/Winter/Spring season must submit a space request for the upcoming 2014-15 Fall Winter Spring season.
New in season bulk space requests will be processed based on availability. Please fill out the Seasonal Space Request Application Form.
Facility Space Allocation - Summer Season
Are you a New Summer Bulk Rental Space User or interested in Haber Recreation Centre for summer 2014? To book any City of Burlington facility/playfield/arena on an on-going basis during the Summer 2014 season, a space request must be submitted. New in season bulk space requests are processed based on availability. Three ways to apply:
- Online application located under Application forms (column on the right) Seasonal Space Request Instructions and Application Form
- In person at any Parks and Recreation Customer Service location.
- Via email: Print, scan and submit: Seasonal Space Request Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Summer Bulk Rental space requests for summer 2015 allocation will be accepted until November 7, 2014.
Returning Seasonal Bulk User Groups
Existing bulk user groups permitted by the City of Burlington during the previous Summer or Fall/Winter/Spring season, will be contacted by City employees regarding their next season bulk space allocation.
In Season Bulk User Amendments
If you require changes to your permits once the bulk allocation process is completed, contact the Customer Service Team by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and include the following information to your request:
- Your name
- Name of the Organization you represent
- Phone Number you can be reached
- Facility or Facility Type requested
- Prefered Dates
- Prefered Times
- Special Instructions (if required)
If you are inquiring about the opportunity to explore options for exclusive space in a City of Burlington facility, contact the Customer Service Team by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your email:
- Name and contact information
- Nature of business and proposed plan for space
- Size of Space and Facility/Area of Interest
- Any details relevant to request