Step back in time to Burlington's restored heritage mansion located on 14 acres of waterfront parkland. Beautiful elegantly decorated rooms with fireplaces throughout, and views of the lakefront, create the perfect setting for any event.
Whether you are planning a wedding, anniversary, or corporate function we will ensure a memorable event for you and your guests
The Perfect Wedding Package
Beautiful, elegantly decorated rooms can accommodate smaller intimate groups or larger gatherings to celebrate your day!
All Packages Include:
- Exclusive use of Paletta Mansion
- Sales Co-ordinator to personally assist you
- Full set-up for your wedding
- On-site ceremony
- Use of bride's room up to 1 1/2 hours before ceremony
- Your choice of one of our innovative menus from our caterers
- Non-alcoholic fruit punch for your guests after the ceremony
- Unlimited wine with dinner
- Five consecutive hours of standard bar service
- Table linens, full skirting for head table and presentation tables, colour co-ordinated napkins
- All chinaware and glassware
- Centrepieces and candlelight to adorn each table
- Late night coffee & tea service and cake cutting
- Hospitable staff in black tie attire
- Inclusive of all taxes and gratuities
Whether you are planning an anniversary, birthday party, shower, family reunion, cocktail reception or formal dinner, we will ensure a memorable event for you and your guests.
We offer inclusive packages with innovative menus from our preferred caterers, or our Banquet Co-ordinator will be happy to work with you in creating a special menu to suit your individual needs.
This beautifully restored heritage facility is situated in a lovely park setting with a walking trail throughout the gardens. An event held here will be something to remember.
We offer intimate spaces in a productive and relaxing setting for weekday corporate meetings, seminars and workshops.
Small rooms and other areas of the mansion are available for team building activities or breakout areas. This beautiful heritage facility is situated in a lovely park setting with an outdoor waterfront trail with gardens to relax on during a break. It is an ideal learning environment for your corporate function, as well as a memorable event for your guests.
- Minutes from the Q.E.W.
- Beautifully restored heritage mansion on 14 acres of waterfront park
- AV equipment available
- Preferred caterers offer a variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner menus to suit your needs
- Half day and full day packages available
- Sales co-ordinator to personally assist you in planning your event
- Park setting/trails for breakouts and relaxation
- Free on-site parking