Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
MINUTES - Recommendations to Council meeting of May 20, 2008.
- CD-57-08-1 Memorandum dated January 23, 2008, from Jennifer Shaw, Committee Clerk, concerning the Environmental Management Team’s Quarterly Report for the period of January to March 2008.
- CD-57-08-2 Quarterly report dated April 9, 2008, from the Environmental Management Team, providing an update on activities in the areas of corporate sustainability, community outreach and projects, future initiatives and events for the period of January to March 2008.
- CD-58-08 Report providing an update of City initiatives related to the Clean Air Plan (D&I-8/08, April 22, 2008).
- CD-59-08 Report recommending an update to schedule ‘A’ of By-law 96-1980, setting allowable gross vehicle weights for bridges to ensure proper signage is erected to reflect the restrictions (E-26/08, April 1, 2008).
- CD-60-08 Report providing contextual information regarding the Region of Halton’s proposed development charges (D&I-10/08, April 4, 2008).
- CD-61-08 Report providing information on the assessment, taxation and servicing of residential condominiums (F-26/08, February 8, 2008).
- CD-62-08 Report recommending approval to award the tender for the rehabilitation of Guelph Line from St. Clair Avenue to Prospect Street and for the removal of four trees to facilitate the construction works (E-29/08, April 11, 2008).
- CD-63-08 Report recommending approval to award the tender for the reconstruction of Birch Avenue, Clark Avenue and Blenheim Street and for the removal of a Norway Spruce tree from the frontage of 601 Clark Avenue (E-30/08, April 17, 2008).
- CD-64-08 Report recommending approval to change Guelph Line between New Street and Lakeshore Road from a four-land road configuration to three-lanes with bike lanes (E-19/08, April 18, 2008).
- CD-65-08 Report recommending approval to adopt a new Business Licensing By-law for licensing, regulating and governing of various businesses (B-3/08, April 14, 2008).
- CD-66-08 Report recommending approval to adopt proposed amendments to the Swimming Pool By-law to address enforcement issues (B-04/08, March 25, 2008).
- CD-68-08 Report concerning a city-initiated request to designate the property at 585 North Shore Boulevard East, Burlington, pursuant to Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act, R.S.O. 1990 (PL-45/08, May 1, 2008).