Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
MINUTES - Recommendations to Council meeting of June 23, 2008.
- CD-91-08 Report recommending approval of a variance to Sign By-law 34-2007 to permit an increased total ground sign area – 569 Maple Avenue, Vince Molinaro (PL-46/08, May 23, 2008).
- CD-92-08 Report identifying financing for an emergency storm sewer replacement on Ann Avenue (E-37/08, May 9 2008).
PUBLIC MEETING NO 9-2008 – APPLICATION TO REGISTER A VACANT LAND CONDOMINIUM PLAN OF SUBDIVISION FOR LANDS LOCATED AT 976 SHADELAND AVENUE – NEW HORIZON HOMES
- CD-93-08 Report recommending approval of a vacant land condominium plan of subdivision to accommodate 16 detached units at 976 Shaeland Avenue (PL-33/08, May 27, 2008).
PUBLIC MEETING NO. 10-2008 – APPLICATION TO REGISTER A COMMON ELEMENT CONDOMINIUM PLAN OF SUBDIVISION FOR LANDS LOCATED AT 315 PLAINS ROAD EAST – MY WAY INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- CD-94-08 Report recommending approval of an application to register a common element condominium plan of subdivision on a private roadway to provide access, visitor parking and frontage to 17 freehold parcels of tied land (PL-54/08, May 26, 2008).
PUBLIC MEETING NO. 11-2008 – APPLICATIONS TO REGISTER A PLAN OF SUBDIVISION AND REZONE LANDS LOCATED AT 4167 DUNDAS STREET – SUNDIAL HOMES (BURL9) LIMITED
- CD-95-08 Report recommending approval of applications for a plan of subdivision and zoning by-law amendment to permit 370 detached dwelling lots, 148 semi-detached dwellings, neighbourhood commercial, employment, elementary and secondary school, creek (open space) and transit corridor blocks and uses (PL-49/08, May 28, 2008)
PUBLIC MEETING NO. 12-2008 – APPLICATION TO REZONE LANDS AT 2412 AND 2424 QUEENSWAY DRIVE – BEST WESTERN INN & SUITES (BEST WESTERN)
- CD-96-08 Report recommending approval of an application to amend the zoning by-law to permit the development of a three-storey addition and a one-storey restaurant addition to an existing hotel located at 2412 Queensway Drive and to permit a new five-storey hotel at 2424 Queensway Drive (PL-20/08, May 26, 2008)
- CD-97-08 Report providing the Conservation Review Board’s recommendation regarding Burlington Council’s statement of intention to designate 3083 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, pursuant to Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act, R.S.O. 1990 and recommending approval to proceed with enactment of a designation by-law (PL-55/08, May 29, 2008).
- CD-98-08 Report providing an update on the provincial government’s introduction of legislation to ban the sale and use of pesticides for cosmetic purposes and the potential implications of the proposed legislation on City operations (D&I-5/08, June 5, 2008).
- CD-99-08 Report recommending approval to enter into a cost sharing agreement with GO Transit for construction of a sidewalk and other public amenities on Masonry Court and St. Matthews Avenue and to shift the alignment of the east end of Masonry Court northerly (E-41/08, May 29, 2008).