Facilities & Rentals
Make time to PLAY this holiday season!
Last minute gym and ice rentals on sale. Take advantage of this promotion and get your family out playing.
Single gym $24.98/hour (taxes included)
Double gym $41.64/hour (taxes included)
Ice rentals $159.14/hour (taxes included)
Starts today December 1, 2014- January 4, 2015
- Offer valid subject to availability. First come first served.
- Offer includes all applicable taxes.
- Ice time already permitted within the promotional time period may not be cancelled and re-permitted for the promotional offer.
- Discount offer based on adult prime time gym rate and ice rate; promotional discount value may vary for youth and non-prime time rates.
The Parks and Recreation Department work with a variety of community groups to provide recreation, leisure and cultural programs and services in city facilities and parks. We encourage and foster a collaborative approach with various groups with a priority use of these spaces geared towards recreation, leisure or cultural interests. Secondary priority of these spaces may be given to complimentary type programs and services geared towards recreation, leisure or culture.
Options of Renting with us:
- Facility Allocation Permit: looking for a certain timeslot at a facility based on an on-going period i.e. fall, winter, spring session, allows for multi-use of the space
- Ad Hoc Permit: looking for a one time use of the space i.e. birthday party, social event, training workshop
- License Agreement: looking for a certain level of exclusivity of space at a city facility, uninterrupted use of the space for the renter
The Parks and Recreation Department have a variety of spaces to be offered for both permit. These spaces range from larger rooms or auditoriums to storage spaces to general office type space.
To find out more information and details, click How to Rent.
Banquet & Meeting