Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
MINUTES - Recommendations to Council meeting of July 14, 2008.
- CD-101-08 Memorandum dated June 9, 2008, from Rosalind Minaji, Senior Planner, Development, concerning a housekeeping amendment to Zoning By-law 2020 to redesignate a portion of City owned land adjacent to 1135 King Road from GE1 (General Employment) to O2 (Open Space) (June 9, 2008).
- CD-102-08 Report recommending approval to award the tender for the Francis Road and Cedar Avenue culvert rehabilitation and resurfacing (E-46/08, June 26, 2008).
- CD-103-08 Report recommending the assumption of Highland Moors Subdivision (E-09/08, June 5, 2008).
CD-104-08 Report providing information concerning the Minister of the Environment’s decision to deny the request for a “bump-up” for the MTO QEW Highway Improvements between Guelph Line and Burloak Drive Class Environmental Assessment (E-45/08
, June 20, 2008).
with Quarterly Environmental Report
dated June 23, 2008, from Lynn Robichaud, Sr. Environmental Coordinator, providing an update on activities in the areas of corporate sustainability, community outreach and projects, future initiatives and events for the period April to June 2008.
CD-106-08 Report recommending modified approval of an application to amend the zoning by-law to permit the construction of three single-detached dwellings on three residential lots (PL-53/08
, June 16, 2008).
- CD-107-08 Report recommending approval to perform an analysis to determine the impact of expanding the criteria under which recreational uses could be permitted in the Business Corridor designation and zoning (PL-59/08, June 24, 2008).
- CD-19-08 Report recommending approval for construction of a new storm sewer on Greenwood Drive and Sunset Road including the installation of three rear catchbasins on easements to resolve long standing drainage concerns (E-04/08, January 14, 2008).
- CD-108-08 Report recommending approval for issuance of a heritage permit for construction of the property at 3215 Settlement Court, The Thomas Alton Farmhouse (formerly 4083 Thomas Alton Blvd.) (PL-57/08, June 4, 2008).
- CD-109-08 Report providing related policy and program recommendations regarding Stormwater Management - Phase III (COMSERV-7/08, June 25, 2008).
CD-110-08 Report providing an update on changes to the local improvement by-law from the 2003-2006 term of Council (E-36/08
, May 16, 2008).