6207 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON
Size: 26.30 acres
This park takes you back to an earlier time with many features for your enjoyment including:
- Old stone one room schoolhouse
- Bronte Creek meandering throughout the park where children can skip stones and catch crayfish
- Steep nature trails through dense vegetation and a mature forest
- Lovely views of the surrounding farmland
- Suspended iron bridge connecting sections of the park
- 5 picnic areas
- Baseball diamonds
- Rain shelter
- Playground equipment
This lovely rural park is located on Guelph Line, six miles north of Dundas St. (Hwy #5) in North Burlington, in the quaint village of Lowville.
If you are interested in booking for a picnic, please visit the Picnics page.