Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the
Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
MINUTES (Special) Recommendations to Council meeting of December 15, 2008
- CD-164-08 Report recommending authority to remove and replace trees for capital projects on public highways and creek blocks (E-69/08, November 11, 2008).
- CD-165-08 Report recommending the City of Hamilton be advised that the revised plan of subdivision and rezoning applications submitted by A. Dimarco, for 119 Parkside Drive, Waterdown, are premature (PL-75/08, November 20, 2008).
- CD-166-08 Report recommending the Ontario Municipal Board and the City of Hamilton be advised that the plan of subdivision and rezoning applications submitted by Landmart Realty Corp., for 157 Parkside Drive, Waterdown, are premature (PL-76/08, November 20, 2008).
- CD-167-08 Report recommending the Ontario Municipal Board and the City of Hamilton be advised that the plan of subdivision and rezoning applications submitted by MC2 Homes Inc. for 203 Parkside Drive, Waterdown are premature (PL-77/08, November 20, 2008).
- CD-168-08 Report recommending the signing of an agreement between the City of Burlington and Canadian National Railway for the construction of an escape lane on Burloak Drive at the CNR level crossing (E-70/08, November 14, 2008).
- CD-169-08 Report providing an update on the implementation of a battery collection / recycling program in five City facilities (DI-21/08, November 26, 2008).
- CD-170-08 Report recommending the stop up and closure of Valley Inn Road Bridge to vehicular traffic as recommended by the City of Hamilton Valley Inn Road Bridge Class Environmental Assessment (E-66/08, November 25, 2008).
- CD-110-08 Report providing information regarding the Local Improvement By-law Update, as requested by Council at its meeting of February 19, 2008 (E-36/08, May 16, 2008).
- Note: This item was referred from the July 7, 2008 meeting of the Community Development Committee.
- CD-171-08 Report concerning the proposed policy and program recommendations from the Phase 3 Stormwater Management report (E-67/08, November 26, 2008).