It Just Keeps Getting Better!
Today's seniors are more active and social than ever! Our seniors' programs range from physical fitness to community events. All of our programs are inclusive and accessible. So, whether you want to stay active, stay fit, or stay in-the-know, we have the activities and events for you. We also offer financial assistance for seniors who qualify.
For information on our Fall Programs please see our Fall Program Booklet.
Registration for Senior Fall programs begins August 23rd at 9am.
$35.24 +HST (55-89 years of age) | $0 (90 years of age and older)
To purchase or renew your membership online please click here.
Benefits of a Burlington Seniors' Centre Annual Membership include:
- Opportunity to participate in member programs at the Burlington Seniors' Centre, Tansley Woods and Brant Hills Community Centres.
- Take Advantage of the member fee for day trips.
- Enjoy our events.
- Become involved in rewarding volunteer work.
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Use of the Computer Lab
- And much more!
To purchase or renew your membership in person please visit one of the following locations, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday:
- Burlington Seniors' Centre
- Tansley Woods Community Centre
- Brant Hills Community Centre
Funds are available to assist with the payment of programs & memberships. If you require financial assistance in order to participate, please call (905) 335-7888 ext. 6341, or contact by mail: P.O. Box 5013, Burlington, ON, LTR 3Z6 or e-mail. All inquiries are always handled with absolute confidentiality.