City of Burlington Election 2010

Web page address:
 > Election Home > Results
2014 Elections

Results

Official results are posted after a review by the Returning Officer as required under the Municipal Elections Act, 1996, as amended

Of the city's 121,525 eligible voters, 6053 (5%) voted advance (includes internet) and 39,618 (32.6%) voted on  Election Day, October 25th, 2010.  In total, 45,671 ballots were cast for a total voter turnout of 37.6%.

  1. 2010 Official Certificate of Election Results
  2. 2010 Official Election Summary Results
  3. 2010 Official Poll by Poll Results 


The four year term of office for elected representatives is December 2, 2010 to November 30, 2014.