Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
Agendas, minutes and reports from previous years can be found in the City's Meeting Calendar.
AGENDA MINUTES WEBCAST Recommendations from the Council Meeting of January 31, 2011
1. Report recommending approval of Fisher Farms Subdivision, Registered Plan 20M-777
(E-02-11) App. A
2. Report recommending approval to proceed with the standard pipe crossing agreement
for the proposed storm sewer crossing on King Road. (E-05-11)
3. Presentation by Alex Don, Grade 12 student, Assumption Catholic Secondary School,
regarding the “P” Plate Program. (CC-01-11)
4. Correspondence regarding the Burlington Women's Recreational Soccer
5. Memorandum from Chris Glenn, Acting Director of Parks and Recreation, providing
background information on concerns received regarding allocation of time in the
soccer domes located at Sherwood Forest Park. (CC-03-11)
6. Report providing information on the 2009 Annual Road Safety Assessment
7. Report providing an update on the status of the Emerald Ash Borer infestation
and related financial implications. (RPM-02-11) App. A B C