Business in Burlington
- Burlington Economic Development CorporationBEDC is a non-profit, private-public partnership that promotes economic development on behalf of the City of Burlington.
- Business FAQsDo you have questions pertaining to Business in Burlington? Click this link to see our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Development and InfrastructureFind out more about Development Charges, Building stats and reports, Maps for sale and Required Background Studies for Development Applications.
- Facility LocationsThe following is a list of street addresses and telephone numbers.
- Online ServicesVisit our Online Services section to find out what you can do online with The City of Burlington!
- Planning Data PackagesFind out about Residential Inventory, Status of Residential Applications, Rental Inventory, Condominium Inventory, Senior's Inventory and Custom Requests.
- Bid OpportunitiesThe City of Burlington is committed to open, fair and transparent procurement practices to obtain the best value for money for the City’s tax payers.
- Burlington Maps
The City of Burlington’s Interactive mapping is designed to be an easy-to-use tool that will allow you to explore Burlington geographically. Visit our new mapping site here »
BizPal is a collaboration between the Government of Canada and participating provincial/territorial, regional, and municipal governments. New business owners can take advantage of online access to a customized list of potential permits and licences from all levels of government that you may require to operate your business.
Engineering Standard Drawings
The Engineering Standard Drawings manual contains standard drawings unique to the City of Burlington and shall take precedence over Ontario Provincial Standards (OPS). For standards not found in this manual refer to OPS.
For Geometric Design Standards not included herein, refer to the Geometric Design Standards for Ontario Highways prepared by the Ministry of Transportation.
For more information, contact Frank Vuk, 905-335-7600 ext. 7773