- Budget 2013
- Burlington A to ZAlphabetical listing of City information and services.
- City Hall Calendar
- Committees and BoardsYour gateway to the Standing Committees of Council, Citizen Boards and Committees, agendas and minutes, meeting calendars.
- Contact Us
- Customer Service
- Flags at the City of Burlington
- Media CentreMedia Centre is designed to assist journalists, and the general public, with finding information, contact names and numbers and publication ready images.
- Online Documents
- Projects and Initiatives
- Public Meetings and Notices
- Social Media
- Stop Graffiti in Your Neighbourhood
- Upcoming Reports to Council
Where people, nature and business thrive.
We are a caring, friendly and inclusive community
We value innovation and trusted partnerships
We demonstrate respect by being fair and ethical
Our Strategic Directions
Excellence in Government
Find out more about the City's strategic plan, Burlington, Our Future.
City Hall is located at 426 Brant Street, Burlington. We are easily accessed from all points by the Brant Street exit off of Hwy 403/QEW. Please view our Directions to City Hall page for more specific directions.
Mailing Address: 426 Brant Street, PO Box 5013, Burlington, Ontario L7R 3Z6
City Hall administration is open Monday to Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.