Event date: Monday, September 10, 2012, at 6:30 PM
Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader
to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
AGENDA MINUTES WEBCAST Recommendations from Council Meeting, September 24, 2012
Staff may not be in attendance to respond to queries on items contained in the Consent Agenda. Members of Council are requested to contact the department head or author of the report prior to the meeting for any necessary clarification.
1. Report recommending approval of a sign variance application at 2200 Industrial Street (PB-61-12)
2. Report requesting signing of the 2012 Intergovernmental Declaration on Clean Air and Climate Change for the Green Economy Summit in October, 2012. (CSI-20-12)
3. PUBLIC MEETING NO. 10-2012– APPLICATION TO AMMEND ZONING BY-LAW 2020 FOR 601 BRANT STREET (PB-72-12)
Report providing information regarding a Rezoning Application for 601 Brant Street.
4. PUBLIC MEETING NO. 11-2012 – CITY INITIATED ZONING BY-LAW AMENDMENT FOR 1400 PLAINS ROAD WEST (PB-57-12)
Report recommending approval of City initiated Zoning By-law amendments to rezone lands at 1400 Plains Road West.
4. Report providing an update of Randle Reef restoration. (DI-1-12) Note: Staff will be providing a presentation
• John Hall, Canada Centre for Inland Waters, 867 Lakeshore Rd, P.O. Box 5050, Burlington, L7R4A6, representing Hamilton Harbour Remedial Action Plan will appear in support of recommendation.
• Chris McLaughlin, 1280 Main Street West, LSB-B130F, Hamilton, ON, L8S 4K1 representing Bay Area Restoration Council will appear in support of recommendation.
5. Report recommending approval to remove 5006 Lakeshore Road from the Municipal Register for demolition. (PB-67-12)
6. Report providing an update regarding Team Burlington. (DI-3-12 including Appendix A), (Appendix B)
7. Report recommending a new provision be applied to an approved Zoning By-law for property within the block of John, Caroline, Elizabeth and Maria Streets. (PB-65-12)