Listed below are the agendas, minutes and reports for the Community Services Committee of Council. All documents are in pdf format and require the Adobe Reader be installed on your pc. The Adobe Reader is free and available for download from the Adobe Website.
NOTE: Please note that only items listed in the agenda and that require links are repeated below the agenda. Reference should always be made to the agenda at the top of the page.
AGENDA MINUTES WEBCAST Recommendations from Council Meeting October 15, 2012
1. Report providing information on the Plains Road functional design and implementation strategy. (E-45-12)
Note: Staff will be providing a presentation.
2. Report recommending to prohibit and fine skateboards, long boards and street luge boards on city roadways.
(TS-26-12) (Appendix A - proposed Traffic By-law 86-2007 amendment)
3. Report recommending increased speed limits on particular sections of Upper Middle Road and Queensway Drive
(TS-24-12) (Appendix A) (Appendix B) (Appendix C) (Appendix D) (Appendix E)
4. Report recommending increased speed limits on particular sections of Walkers LIne. (TS-15-12) (Appendix A)
5. Memo from Bruce Zvaniga, Director of Transportation Services providing additional information regarding
increased speed limits on particular secitons of Walkers Line (TS-15-12-2)
Brant Street Pier Update #19