Listed below are the agendas, minutes and reports for the Community Services Committee of Council. All documents are in pdf format and require the Adobe Reader be installed on your pc. The Adobe Reader is free and available for download from the Adobe Website.
NOTE: Please note that only items listed in the agenda and that require links are repeated below the agenda. Reference should always be made to the agenda at the top of the page.
AGENDA MINUTES WEBCAST Recommendations from Council Meeting November 5, 2012
1. Report recommending approval of transit fare parity for specialized (Handi-Van) transit service effective
January 1, 2013. (TR-07-12)
2. Report recommending approval of festivals and events from May 2012 to April 2014 and delegated authority for related
one time Parking By-law exemptions. (PR-37-12, Appendix A, Appendix B, Appendix C, Appendix D)
3. Report recommending continuation of external body governance of the public art program and approval of a request
for proposals for management of the public art program.(PR-38-12)
4. Report recommending a public art project for the Alton Community (Norton Park). (PR-42-12, Appendix A)
5. Report recommending approval to pursue naming rights for the new community centre in Alton. (PR-41-12, Appendix A)
Brant Street Pier update