Only the items that require links are repeated below the agenda. All of our documents require Adobe Acrobat Reader
to be installed on your computer. This software is free and available from the Adobe Website .
AGENDA MINUTES WEBCAST Recommendations from Council Meeting, November 5, 2012.
Staff may not be in attendance to respond to queries on items contained in the Consent Agenda. Members of Council are requested to contact the department head or author of the report prior to the meeting for any necessary clarification.
1. Report recommending assumption of subdivision for the Bluffs of Burlington subdivision (E-10-12), (Appendix A)
2. Report recommending assumption of subdivision for Bella Court developments subdivision (E-46-12)
3. Report recommending assumption of subdivision for Mattamy-Richardson phase 4 subdivision (E-40-12), (Appendix A)
4. Report recommending approval of tender award for Roseland Creek erosion control, phase 1 (E-44-12)
5. Memorandum from Planning and Building Department providing updates concerning 2089 and 2095 Fairview Street Development - Molinaro Group Ltd. (CDC-12-12)
6. PUBLIC MEETING NO. 15-2012– APPLICATION TO AMEND ZONING BY-LAW 2020 FOR 2071 GHENT AVENUE (PB-79-12)
Report providing information regarding a Rezoning Application for 2071 Ghent Avenue
7. PUBLIC MEETING NO. 14-2012– APPLICATION TO AMEND ZONING BY-LAW 2020 AND REZONE FOR 1284 GUELPH LINE (PB-78-12)
Report providing information regarding a Rezoning Application for 1284 Guelph Line
8. PUBLIC MEETING NO. 13-2012– APPLICATION TO AMEND ZONING BY LAW 2020 FOR 2424 QUEENSWAY DRIVE (PB-75-12)
Report providing information regarding a Rezoning Application for 2424 Queensway Drive
Delegations to the Community Development Committee meeting must register, either in writing, (fax 905-335-7675 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone 905-335-7600, ext. 7458 with the Clerks Department, no later than noon on the day of an evening meeting, and no later than noon on the day before a morning or afternoon meeting. Each delegation at the committee meeting will be allowed a maximum of ten minutes to present their support or opposition to the matter before the Standing Committee. For expediency, groups or associations should appoint a spokesperson to represent the views of the group.
None known at time of printing.
9. Memorandum from Mayor Rick Goldring, providing information on the Federation of Canadian Municipalities’ initiatives to address Federal Infrastructure Funding. (CDC-13-12)
10. Report recommending approval on Berwick Neighbourhood Traffic Management Plan Evaluation. (TS-18-12)
Note: Staff will be providing a presentation