Picnics in Parks
Looking for a picturesque location to host an event? City parks are an ideal place to host events such as company, family, and church picnics. Picnic areas available for booking include:
Once staff have confirmed availability, complete a 2014 Picnic Application Form and submit it along with your fee so that a permit may be issued. For further information call (905) 335-7738 or e-mail.
2014 Picnic season bookings will begin on January 6, 2014.
A few items to consider:
- Picnickers may bring their own hibachi or portable barbeques
- Charcoal is to be disposed of in hot ash receptacles
- Shade tents are permitted but are NOT to be staked into the ground
- Outlets are not available on site
- NOT PERMITTED: Alcoholic beverages, amplified music, PA systems, megaphones, inflatable structures/equipment, open fires and/or BBQ pits
Refer to the Event Application form above for more detailed information on City Park guidelines
Please note: General liability insurance covering the activities and occupancy as described in the permit is required for all City of Burlington facility bookings.