Listed below are the agendas, minutes and reports for the Budget & Corporate Services Committee of Council. All documents are in pdf format and require the Adobe Reader be installed on your pc. The Adobe Reader is free and available for download from the Adobe Website.
AGENDA ADDENDUM MINUTES WEBCAST Recommendations from Council December 10, 2012
Staff may not be in attendance to respond to queries on items contained in the Consent Agenda. Members of Council are requested to contact the department head or author of the report prior to the meeting for any necessary clarification.
1. Report recommending approval of the borrowing by-law and security agreement. (F-48-12)
2. Report providing information of the contingency reserve. (F-43-12)
3. Report recommending approval of the scale of cost by-law for tax sale proceedings.
4. Report recommending approval of the updated delegated authority by-law. (CL-25-12),
5. Report recommending approval of the Community Engagement Charter.
(CORPSERV-4-12) (Appx A), (Appx B), (Appx C),(Appx D), (Appx E), (Appx F)
6. Report providing E-Government Status. (CORPSERV-3-12)
7. Report recommending approval of roles and responsibilities of local boards.
8. Report recommending approval of the Director of Finance or designates to sign
all insurance litigation related documentation(F-44-12)
CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS FOR CONSIDERATION:
9. Confidential Appendices Schedule 5 and 5.1 of finance department report
F-43-12 providing the status of the Reserve contingencies as of
September 30, 2012.
10. Confidential Appendices A and B of finance department report F-44-12
recommending approval of the Director of Finance or designates to sign
all insurance litigation related documentation.
11. Confidential legal department report regarding Nelson Aggregate Joint
12. Confidential legal department report providing a quarterly litigation update.
13. Confidential Legal report regarding Official Plan Amendment No. 38 to the
Region of Halton Official Plan update.
14. Report recommending approval of a by-law to provide tax relief for property
located ar 740 Griffin Court owned by the Burlington Humane Society
PowerPoint presentation by staff regarding E-Government Status
PowerPoint presentation by the City Public Involvement Coordinator regarding
the Community Engagement Charter (CORPSERV-4-12-2)