Welcome to the official site for City of Burlington Municipal Elections. This site is written and maintained by the Clerks Department of the City of Burlington and the only official website providing municipal election information for Burlington's eligible candidates and voters.
Every four years, in accordance with the Municipal Elections Act, 1996, as amended, the City Clerk, as Returning Officer, conducts elections for the offices of:
- Councillors (Local and Regional)
- Trustee, Halton District School Board
- Trustee, Halton Catholic District School Board
- Regional Chair (Nomination forms to be filed with Halton Region)
- Trustee, Conseil scolaire Viamonde (Nomination forms to be filed with the City of Hamilton)
- Trustee, Conseil scolaire de district Catholique Centre-Sud (Nomination forms to be filed with the Town of Oakville)
Subscribe to our election page webminder below and receive an email when new information is posted or a page updated. Our site will continue to develop as new information becomes available and we approach the next regular municipal election to be held on Monday, October 27th, 2014.
Toll Free: 1-877-213-3609
Returning Officer and City Clerk