Lowville Winter Games
Thank you for a great 2014 event! Stay tuned for 2015 event details.
Date: Sunday, January 26th, 2014
Time: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Lowville Park (Guelph Line - North of Britannia Road)
Join us for lots of family fun at Lowville Park!
The Games are a GO with or without Snow!*
Featuring exciting games and activities for everyone to enjoy including:
- Sunset Grill pancake eating contest
- Meet Olympic hockey champion, Becky Kellar (12noon to 2pm)
- Frisbee Golf
- Body Zorbs Race Track
- Human Gyroscope
- Dave Perry, rope making demonstration
- Log Sawing Competition
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides
- Conservation Halton Birds of Prey exhibit
- Passionate about Pictures Photo Booth
- Crafts by Momstown 11am to 2pm in the School House
- *Tobogganing and skating (weather permitting)
- Food options including Lowville Church BBQ, along with Gorilla Cheese, Beaver Tails, Portobello Burger, Papa's Greek, and SWAT food trucks
TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games Organizing Committee's Community Tour program will be activating at our event. Come by and hear how to get involved in the Games, try playing a sports activity and learn about record-holding achievement by athletes. For more information visit the website: www.toronto2015.org/community-tour